EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 (GDPR)
Dear interested, we wish to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (from now on "GDPR") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. Tricot Chic S.r.l., as "Data Controller", pursuant to article 13 of the GDPR, therefore, provides you with the following information:
- DATA CATEGORIES: Tricot Chic S.r.l. will process personal and / or sensitive and health-related data that will also be included in the form if necessary.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data of which Tricot Chic S.r.l. will be in possession are provided and collected directly by the interested party when completing this form.
- HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT: The data controller is Tricot Chic srl – Via Roma, 3 - 23877 - Paderno d'Adda - Lecco - Italy, CF and VAT number 00341300135, contactable by phone at +39 039 513 556 or email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data, collected and stored in relation to the compilation of this form, has your consent as its legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes: respond to requests for information sent through the form, provide assistance and support services, proceed by subscribing to the newsletter, send training, information and commercial communications, manage commercial profiling activities.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to any third parties, appointed as Managers and Appointees by the Data Controller. Your data will not be disseminated in any way. The data processors and persons in charge of the processing in office are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, which is updated on a regular basis.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: the data collected will not be transferred abroad.
- STORAGE PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed ("conservation limitation principle", Article 5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which they were collected is carried out periodically.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: The interested party always has the right to request from the Data Controller access to your data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the processing or the possibility of opposing the processing, to request the portability of the data, to revoke the consent to the processing. by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simply communicating to the Data Controller. The interested party can also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- OBLIGATORY OR LESS TO PROVIDE DATA: We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and mandatory for others (indicated by an asterisk) and failure to provide the mandatory data will result in the NON-submission of the form.
- CONSENT REQUIRED: The provision of consent to data processing by means of a specific check is optional, but essential to proceed with sending the form.
- DATA PROCESSING METHOD: The personal data you provide will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.
EXTENDED INFORMATION ON COOKIES
This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations established by Art. 10 of the Directive n. 95/46 / EC, as well as the provisions of Directive 2002/58 / EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136 / EC and pursuant to art. 13 Privacy Code (Legislative Decree n. 196/03) regarding Cookies
Tricot Chic SRL
C.F / P.iva 00341300135
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of portions of code installed in the navigation browser that assist the Owner in providing the service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for installing cookies may also require the consent of the user.
What Cookie does this site use?
Third party cookies:
The services listed below may collect statistics in aggregate form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner - depending on what is described - without the help of third parties. They can also perform User tracking activities.
|Service name||Type and functionality||Link for more information|
|Google Analytics||Third-party cookie that allows the aggregate analysis of user visits for statistical and information purposes||Link|
|Google Maps||Third-party cookies that display maps, and information and related (for example the zoom level set).||Link|
|Youtube||Third party cookie used by the Youtube video player||Link|
|Third party cookies to connect to the company's official Istagram channel and view photos on the site||Link|
|Third party cookies to connect to the official channel on twitter||Link|
List of cookies used:
wordpress_test_cookie: session - The cookie is used to check if the web browser is set to allow or reject cookies. It lasts until the browser is closed.
wp-settings-1, wp-settings-time-1: persistent - Use this cookie to customize the display of the site interface. They last 1 year.
_icl_current_language: persistent - Technical cookie used for language management. It lasts 1 day.
vchideactivationmsg_vc11: persistent - Technical cookie that allows you to send messages from the contact form. It lasts 1 month.
moove_gdpr_popup: persistent - Technical cookie used by the cookie banner. Stores cookie preferences. It lasts 1 year.
__utma: persistent - user visit time - necessary for the third-party service Google Webmaster and Analytics. It lasts 2 years.
__utmb: persistent - user abandonment rate (approximate value) - necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts 30 minutes.
__utmc: session - abandonment rate (approximate value) of the user - necessary for the third-party service Google Analytics. It lasts until the browser is closed.
__utmz: persistent - origin of the user - necessary for the Google Analytics third-party service. It lasts 6 months.
__utmt: persistent - manages the limit of requests (throttle) to the Google Analytics service. It lasts 30 minutes.
_ga: persistent - The cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 2 years.
_gid: persistent - The cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to distinguish users. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 1 day.
_gat: persistent - The cookie is part of Google Analytics, and is used to limit the request speed. This cookie does not contain any of your personal information. It lasts 1 minute.
1P_JAR, APISID, HSID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID, NID, SNID, CONSENT, OTZ, googtrans: persistent - these are Google cookies: it stores user preferences and information each time they visit web pages containing Google services .
1P_JAR, APISID, GPS, HSID, NID, SAPISID, SID, SIDCC, SSID: persistent - Google Map third-party technical cookies: unique identifiers for the functions required by the geographical maps of Google map.
APISID, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC: persistent - Youtube third-party technical cookies: unique identifiers for the functions required by the Youtube player.
csrftoken, rur, urlgen: persistent - Instagram third-party technical cookies: unique identifiers for the required Instagram features.
_twitter_sess, ct0, external_referer, gt, tfw_exp, guest_id, personalization_id, syndication_guest_id: unique identifiers for the required twitter features.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its own advertising network.
This Google Analytics integration makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymization works by shortening the IP address of Users within the borders of the Member States of the European Union or in other countries adhering to the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google's servers and shortened within the United States.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
Viewing content from external platforms
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, it collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a font style visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such contents within its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage data.
HOW CAN I CHECK THE INSTALLATION OF COOKIES?
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly within their browser and prevent - for example - third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. IS It is important to note that by disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site could be compromised. The User can find information on how to manage cookies in his browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Owner informs that the User can use Your Online Choices. Through this service it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most of the advertising tools. The Owner, therefore, advises Users to use this resource in addition to the information provided in this document.